Hose Master Annuflex Stainless Steel 321 Flexible Hose Assembly - 12" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flexible hose assembly for chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations
- Hydroformed, corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures
- Single-braid 304 stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum working temperature of 1,200 degrees F
- One factory-installed 304 stainless steel male NPT hex fitting and one factory-installed 316 stainless steel female JIC swivel fitting
- 3/8" Stainless Steel 304 Hex NPT Male x Female JIC Swivel Connection, 1558 PSI Maximum Pressure, 12" Length, 3/8" ID
- The Hose Master Annuflex stainless steel flexible metal hose assembly, suitable for high-pressure chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations, consists of a hydroformed, corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures; and a cover reinforced with a single braid of 304 stainless steel for the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating. This hose can withstand temperatures up to 1,200 degrees F, and comes equipped with a factory-installed 304 stainless steel male National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded hex fitting on one end and a factory-installed 316 stainless steel female Joint Industry Council (JIC) swivel fitting on the other. This hose assembly is suitable for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, including automotive, gas conveyance, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical transfer, or other applications where the chemical and heat requirements exceed the protections offe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.