Hose Master Masterflex Stainless Steel 321 Flexible Hose Assembly - 36" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flexible hose assembly for chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations
- Hydroformed, corrugated 321 stainless steel tube for uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures
- Single-braid 304 stainless steel reinforced cover for strength
- Maximum working temperature of 1,200 degrees F
- Two factory-installed 304 stainless steel male NPT hex fittings
- 3/8" Stainless Steel 304 Hex NPT Male x Hex NPT Male Connection, 1558 PSI Maximum Pressure, 36" Length, 3/8" ID
- The Hose Master Masterflex stainless steel flexible metal hose assembly, suitable for high-pressure chemical, gas, oil, or hydraulic transfer operations, consists of a hydroformed, corrugated 321 stainless steel tube with more corrugations per foot than the Hose Master Annuflex series for a tighter bend radius, uniform wall thickness, flexibility, and resistance to high temperatures; and a cover reinforced with a single braid of 304 stainless steel for the strength necessary to reach its maximum pressure rating
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.