Hotset Hotrod 230V Cartridge Heater with Internally Mounted Leads - 200mm
No reviews found
- 400W power rating with a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum UL-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm
- European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion, with NiCr 8020 heating conductor material for high-temperature stability
- Maximum sheath temperature of 750 degrees C (1,380 degrees F)
- Maximum voltage rating of 480V, maximum UL-rated voltage of 250V
- Meets VDE standards and is UL and cUL Recognized
- 10.0mm Diameter, 230V, 200mm Length, 400W
- This Hotset 4032026 Hotrod 230V, 400W cartridge heater has a 10 mm diameter, is 200 mm long, and is suitable for use with packaging machines, extruders, casting machines, cutting knives, and other industrial tool-heating applications that require a heat source. It has a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum Underwriters Laboratories (UL)-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.