Hotset Hotrod Cartridge Heater with Internally Mounted Leads - 10" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 1,500W power rating with a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum UL-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm
- European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion, with NiCr 8020 heating conductor material for high-temperature stability
- Maximum sheath temperature of 750 degrees C (1,380 degrees F)
- Maximum voltage rating of 480V, maximum UL-rated voltage of 250V
- Meets VDE standards and is UL and cUL Recognized
- .50" Diameter, 230V, 10" Length, 1500W
- This Hotset 4152554 Hotrod 230V, 1,500W cartridge heater has a 1/2" diameter, is 10" long, and is suitable for use with packaging machines, extruders, casting machines, cutting knives, and other industrial tool-heating applications that require a heat source. It has a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum Underwriters Laboratories (UL)-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm. Its leads are mounted internally and sealed with ceramic. The heater has a European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion and is filled with an NiCr (nichrome) 8020 heating conductor for high-temperature stability
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.