Hotset Hotrod Cartridge Heater with Internally Mounted Leads
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 200W power rating with a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum UL-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm
- European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion, with NiCr 8020 heating conductor material for high-temperature stability
- Maximum sheath temperature of 750 degrees C (1,380 degrees F)
- Maximum voltage rating of 480V, maximum UL-rated voltage of 250V
- Meets VDE standards and is UL and cUL Recognized
- This Hotset 4110315 Hotrod 230V, 200W cartridge heater has a 1/4" diameter, is 1-1/2" long, and is suitable for use with packaging machines, extruders, casting machines, cutting knives, and other industrial tool-heating applications that require a heat source. It has a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum Underwriters Laboratories (UL)-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm. Its leads are mounted internally and sealed with ceramic. The heater has a European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion and is filled with an NiCr (nichrome) 8020 heating conductor for high-temperature stability. The sheath has a maximum temperature rating of 750 degrees C (1,380 degrees F). The heater is rated for a maximum of 480V and has a maximum UL-rated voltage of 250V. It has an Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP67 for protection from dust and from water when immersed to a depth of 1 m for up to 30 minutes. It is Verband der Elektrotechnik (VDE) certifie
- Brand Name: Hotset America
- Input Voltage: 230 Volts
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: .25 inches
- Overall Length: 1-1/2 inches
- Part Number: 4110315
- Size: 1-1/2" Length
- Style Name: 200 Wattage
- UNSPSC Code: 41112200
- Wattage: 200 Watts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.