Hotset Hotrod Cartridge Heater with Internally Mounted Leads
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 200W power rating with a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum UL-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm
- European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion, with NiCr 8020 heating conductor material for high-temperature stability
- Maximum sheath temperature of 750 degrees C (1,380 degrees F)
- Maximum voltage rating of 480V, maximum UL-rated voltage of 250V
- Meets VDE standards and is UL and cUL Recognized
- This Hotset 4110315 Hotrod 230V, 200W cartridge heater has a 1/4" diameter, is 1-1/2" long, and is suitable for use with packaging machines, extruders, casting machines, cutting knives, and other industrial tool-heating applications that require a heat source. It has a maximum watt density of 65W/sq. cm (419W/sq. inch) and a maximum Underwriters Laboratories (UL)-rated watt density of 57W/sq. cm. Its leads are mounted internally and sealed with ceramic. The heater has a European standard 1.4541 stainless steel sheath for resistance to corrosion and is filled with an NiCr (nichrome) 8020 heating conductor for high-temperature stability. The sheath has a maximum temperature rating of 750 degrees C (1,380 degrees F). The heater is rated for a maximum of 480V and has a maximum UL-rated voltage of 250V. It has an Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP67 for protection from dust and from water when immersed to a depth of 1 m for up to 30 minutes. It is Verband der Elektrotechnik (VDE) certifie
- Brand Name: Hotset America
- Input Voltage: 230 Volts
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: .25 inches
- Overall Length: 1-1/2 inches
- Part Number: 4110315
- Size: 1-1/2" Length
- Style Name: 200 Wattage
- UNSPSC Code: 41112200
- Wattage: 200 Watts
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.