Huco 846.25.3131.Z Oldham Coupling - Stainless Steel - Size: 25
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For use in parallel misalignment scenarios requiring zero backlash
- Stainless steel hubs for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance
- Flexible plastic torque disc for durability and low friction
- Torque disc slides between the two axes of the hubs to accommodate misalignment
- Operating temperatures range from -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C)
- This Huco Oldham coupling has stainless steel hubs and black-oiled alloy steel fasteners for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. The flexible plastic torque disc provides durable, low-friction flexion and accommodates misalignment by sliding between the two axes of the hubs. It can operate in temperatures ranging from -4 to 140 degrees F (-20 to 60 degrees C). This Huco Oldham stainless steel coupling is for use in parallel misalignment applications that require zero backlash, such as in actuators, pumps, positioning slides, and other stepper drive applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.