INA Steel Cage Open End Oil Hole Needle Roller Bearing (NK30/30)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Radial needle roller bearing for applications with high dynamic and static loads
- High load-carrying capacity with a reduced cross-section for use in restricted spaces
- Steel cage guides and evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Through-hardened, high-carbon chromium steel rollers for heat tolerance and durability under heavy loads
- Lubrication groove and oil hole for applying lubrication in place
- Roller bearings use rolling elements to maintain a separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. These elements can be one of the following types - ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindle, or tapered. Roller bearings can be open on both ends (a shaft can pass through) or open on one end and closed on the other. An open end can be sealed or shielded to protect the bearing from solid contaminants and moisture that could reduce its lifespan. If an end is sealed, the sealing component is an elastomer lip that contacts the shaft. If it is shielded, the shielding is a non-contact lip, usually made of metal. Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery to conveying equipment, robotics, dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, and aggregate crushers, among others.
- Brand Name: INA
- Part Number: NK30/30
- UPC: 035373085927
- Material Type Steel
- System of Measurement Metric
- Size Open
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.