Intertape PG505 12mm x 54.8m Utility Grade Masking Tape - Case of 72
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Paint contractor industry staple
- High elongation will conform to most painting applications
- For general purpose masking
- Not recommended for outdoor exposure
- Made in USA
- A paint contractor industry staple. Smooth crepe paper masking tape coated with a pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive. Offers an excellent balance of quick stick, panel adhesion and holding properties. Not recommended for outdoor exposure. For general purpose masking. Operating temperature range - 50
- Material Type: Paper
- LowerTemperature Range: 50 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 200 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall Length: 54.8 meters
- Overall Width: 12 mm
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Tensile Strength Max: 20 PSI
- Thickness: 0.147 mm
- Masking Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.