Invert-A-Bolt Fastener AA02-015-021 - 1/2 inch Stud - 1/4" Hex - 1 inch Housing - .385" Stud Engagement, 5 Pack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Elijah Tooling, Inc. Invert-A-Bolt (IVB) fastener has been manufactured to provide low cost, high value performance combined with ease of use. The IVB fastener is a patented product, ideal for connecting two materials or objects together especially when an unobtrusive connection is desired. The IVB fastener features finishes that improve appearance and reduce rust as well as providing closely held tolerances on threads and internal dimensions to insure that it meets your exacting expectations. The IVB fastener is equipped with a cap that covers the stud and fills the hole in the top of the housing. The cap should be used whenever the IVB fastener is not engaged so as to limit the accumulation of debris in the product. The caps are sold separately.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.