IRONguard 60-6710-1 Knuffi Model B Edge Bumper Guard White 5M
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- IRONguard Knuffi warning and protective bumper guards act as a buffer zone for people, machines and objects; absorbing hard impacts and preventing injury and damage. Injury to personnel and downtime due to repairs can be a thing of the past. Knuffi performs well in temperatures from -40 to +212 degree F and includes durable acrylic adhesive that is aging resistant making them versatile for both indoors and outdoors, i.e., high traffic areas, hallways, corridors, machinery, forklifts, shelves and much more. Type A corner bumper has a 90 degree cut-out ideal for corners and other right angle surfaces. Includes 2 self-adhesive strips. Profile body: recyclable polyurethane foam, completely free of CFCs. Surface: polyurethane foam colored by reverse printing and foamed in place so that no paint appears on the outside. Adhesive: Installed using light and ageing resistant, modified acrylic glue. Adhesion: 21N/inch (25-millimeters). Fire Classification: B2 according to DIN 4102 and UL 94HB/10mm. Installation: Simply adhere to clean, grease-free surface. Corner protection A: 0.98-inches.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.