IVY Classic 10492 12-Piece M2 High Speed Steel Drill Bit Set, 118-Degree Point, Reduced Shank, Sturdy Metal Case
A true treasure hunter from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- IVY Classic Industries is dedicated to producing a comprehensive, quality line of power tool accessories and hand tools. IVY Classic 12-Piece High Speed Steel Drill Bit Sets contain jobber length drill bits designed for drilling steel, wood and plastic. These precision ground, bright finish drill bits are constructed out of hardened and tempered M2 High Speed Steel and have polished flutes which increase chip ejection. They feature a general purpose 118-degree standard point and come packaged in a sturdy metal case with a hinged index. Bits are clearly visible with sizes marked on the case. This 12-piece drill set includes: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2-inch drill bits. Shanks reduced to 3/8-inch.
- IVY Classic
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.