J.W. Winco 16N178MB5 GN 341.1 SS Threaded Stud Type Leveling Feet
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Base - Stainless steel, European standard No. 1.4301 (American standard 304 series), shot-blast finish, with bonded Nitrile Butadiene rubber pad, 85-90
- Threaded stud - Stainless steel, European standard No. 1.4305 (American standard 303 series)
- Assembly screw for rubber pad is loctited into stud
- This patented leveling device is primarily used in non-corrosive environment applications. Meets requirements of the food industry. Convex bolt head seat on base reduces formation of deposits and simplifies cleaning. Adjustable height sleeve shrouds the thread and can eliminate the exposure of sharp thread edges.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Finish Types: Shot-Blast
- Hardness: 85/90 shore A
- Load Capacity: 2450 Kilograms
- Thread Length: 45 mm
- Thread Size: M16 x 2.0
- J.W. Winco
- Stud Type Leveling Feet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.