J.W. Winco 175MGF3/A Steel Zinc Plated Blue Passivated Leveling Set
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 58mm Outside Diameter - M40 x 1.0 Thread
- Lower Sleeve Height 54 mm - Adjustable Range 32 mm - Maximum Height 86 mm
- Fits Bolt Size M16 or 5/8"
- Maximum Load without screw/bolt - 210kN
- Use DIN1810A Size 58-62 mm Hook Wrench for making adjustments
- GN 350 leveling sets are used for leveling and linking operations. They consist of a threaded upper sleeve and a tapped lower sleeve. The fine thread allows precise, step less setting and locking using a DIN 1810A hook wrench. An anti-rotation disk serves also as a height limiter for the maximum height. Normally this screw is permanently and securely locked by the static load created when the mounting screw is tightened. If this is not sufficient, the use of a locknut (Type AK) is recommended.
- Material Type: Steel , Zinc Plated Blue Passivated
- J.W. Winco
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.