J.W. Winco 8N40ST6K 40mm Stud Length Zinc Die Cast Clamping Lever
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- M8 x 1.25 Thread
- 40mm Thread Length
- With Adjustable Contact Plate: Technopolymer (Polyacetal POM), Glass Fiber Reinforced
- 2.5mm Adjustable Range
- 82mm Handle Length
- GN 927 clamping levers with eccentrically cam are used for rapid clamping and releasing operations. In contrast to a clamping operation utilizing threads, these levers permit torque-free clamping. The lever has been designed to insure that its movement cannot exceed the maximum clamping position. There are no loose components since all are assembled and mounted in their correct order. Advantages of the adjustable contact plate: The distance between the eccentrically cam and the contact surface is adjustable by means of a fine threaded knurled nut. This permits the maximum clamping force to be set by a simple adjustment. In addition this also permits the selection of a preferred lever position in relation to the clamping lever pin. With these clamping levers, thrust forces of up to 8 kN can be obtained.
- J.W. Winco
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.