J.W. Winco 927.3-101-M8-50-A 50mm Stud Length GN927.3 Steel Clamping Lever
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 101mm Handle Length
- 50mm Thread Length
- With Adjustable Contact Plate with Setting Nut - Contact Plate - Black Technopolymer (Polyacetal POM) Glass Fiber Reinforced, Setting nut - Steel, Zinc Plated, Blue Passivated finish
- 4mm Adjustable Range
- GN 927.3 clamping levers with eccentrical cam are used for rapid clamping and releasing operations. In contrast to a clamping operation utilizing only threads and a lateral force, these levers permit torque-free clamping via a combined downward vertical and cam actuated motion. The lever has been designed to insure that its movement cannot exceed the maximum clamping position. There are no loose components since all are assembled and mounted in their correct order. Advantages of the Type A (adjustable contact plate): The distance between the eccentrical cam and the contact surface is adjustable by means of a fine threaded knurled nut. This permits the maximum clamping force to be set by a simple adjustment. In addition this also permits the selection of a preferred lever position in relation to the clamping lever pin. With these clamping levers, thrust forces of up to 8 kN (1800 lbf) can be obtained.
- J.W. Winco
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.