JW Series 440.1 Carbon Steel Leveling Feet with Fixing & Plastic Base Cap
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Material Type Carbon Steel
- Cap Color Black
- Cap Type Elastomer (TPE) Plastic
- Finish Types Zinc Plated and Blue Passivated Finish
- Thread Size M12 x 1.75
- GN 440.1 leveling feet are simple, economically priced components. The static load rating of these feet is limited due to the acceptable load rating of the stud (tensile strength 500/mm2). The values given in the table assume a straight compressive load, perpendicular to the foot. The bending and buckling stress factors often found in the actual application reduce the load rating of the stud, and must be compensated for accordingly. To insure proper leveling mount size, divide the machine weight by the number of feet required. This will equal the pounds or load per leveling foot.
- JW Winco
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.