JW Winco GN 453.1 Rubber Conical Vibration with Tapped
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Natural rubber Mount body
- 55 Durometer
- Stainless steel Cover plate
- Stainless steel Tapped inserts/threaded studs
- GN 453.1 and 453.2 vibration / shock absorption mounts, also known as shock absorbing mounts, vibration mounts, anti-vibration mounts, vibration bobbins or rubber bumpers, are frequently used as end-stop bumpers, e.g., for conveyor trolleys. They absorb most of the accumulated kinetic energy on impact. They act as dampers and prevent damaging shock and rebound. They also act as sound dampers. These mounts are also used as leveling feet. The parabolic shape of these isolation mounts generates progressive resilience characteristics: Impact and shock effects are absorbed more gently.
- JW Winco
- Conical Vibration
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.