JW Winco Steel Heavy Duty Adjustable Handle with Ball Knob - 3-49/64" L
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Tapped type
- Steel heavy duty adjustable lever
- Body, arm and insert: Carbon steel, black oxide finish, spring: steel
- Ball knob: black phenolic plastic, DIN 319
- 3-49/64" Length, 5/16"-18 TPI Thread, 35/64" Thread Length
- Steel heavy duty adjustable lever GN 212.3 have proven to be ideal wherever parts have to be clamped in a confined space, or if a particular lever position is required. The threaded insert is connected with the hub via serrations which can be disengaged. Pulling the lever upward disengages the serrations, allowing it to be swivelled to the best clamping position. On releasing the lever it will automatically re-engage.
- JW Winco
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.