KDG4V Solenoid Operated 4 Way Proportional Directional Hydraulic Valve
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Four-way proportional hydraulic directional valve for redirecting and metering fluid flow
- FPM seals for use with phosphate ester type fluids and blends, water glycol, water-in-oil emulsions, and petroleum oils
- Closed spool type for controlling flow volume and speed
- Two solenoids operate spool using proportional electrical control for smooth acceleration and deceleration of flow
- Maximum flow pressure of 5,000 psi; maximum flow rate of 4 GPM
- Technical Specification Item Hydraulic Directional Valve Type Proportional Size D03 Number of Ways 4 Number of Positions 3 Spool Type Closed Center Connection DIN 43650 Coil Volts 24VDC GPM @ 3000 PSI 4 Max. Pressure (PSI) 5000 Max. Tank Pressure (PSI) 5000 Seal Type Fluorocarbon Override Plain Length (In.) 8.647 Width (In.) 1.81 Height (In.) 3.589 This listing is for each.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.