KEO Cobalt Steel Type B Combined Drill & Countersink - Uncoated
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- 60 degree angle
- KEO metric type B combined drill and countersinks provide the same advantages as KEO standard bell type combined drill and countersinks but are available in standard metric sizes according to DIN333 specifications
- KEO Cutters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.