Kimberly-Clark KleenGuard Fabric Breathable Particle Protection Coverall
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Disposable single-piece protective coverall garment made of spunbond nonwoven fabric to help protect against non-hazardous particles
- Breathable fabric allows heat and moisture to escape for comfort
- Open cuffs for loose fit at wrists and ankles, and front zipper to facilitate donning
- Serged seams for reinforcement and fray resistance
- Meets NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code criteria for antistatic materials
- The Kleenguard A20 Microforce Barrier SMS fabric breathable particle protection coverall is a disposable single-piece protective garment made of a spunbond nonwoven fabric to help protect against a variety of non-hazardous particles. This coverall features open cuffs for a loose fit at the wrists and ankles, and a front zipper to facilitate donning.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.