Kimberly-Clark KleenGuard Fabric Breathable Particle Protection Coverall
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Disposable single-piece protective coverall garment made of spunbond nonwoven fabric to help protect against non-hazardous particles
- Breathable fabric allows heat and moisture to escape for comfort
- Open cuffs for loose fit at wrists and ankles, and front zipper to facilitate donning
- Serged seams for reinforcement and fray resistance
- Meets NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code criteria for antistatic materials
- The Kleenguard A20 Microforce Barrier SMS fabric breathable particle protection coverall is a disposable single-piece protective garment made of a spunbond nonwoven fabric to help protect against a variety of non-hazardous particles. This coverall features open cuffs for a loose fit at the wrists and ankles, and a front zipper to facilitate donning.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.