Kimberly-Clark KleenGuard Fabric Coverall with Hood and Boots - Blue - 4XL
A clever deal seeker from NEW YORK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Blue disposable single-piece protective coverall garment made with cellulosic and polyester spunlace material treated with flame retardant to protect skin and clothing from damage caused by sparks resulting from welding, grinding, or other activities
- Breathable fabric allows heat and moisture to escape for comfort
- Passes NFPA 701 test of flame propagation of textiles and films
- Attached hood with elastic face opening to cover head and neck
- Elastic cuffs for tight fit at wrists and ankles, and front zipper to facilitate donning
- The Kleenguard A65 flame resistant fabric coverall is a blue disposable single-piece protective coverall garment made with a breathable, cellulosic, and polyester spunlace material treated with flame retardant to help protect skin and clothing from damage caused by sparks resulting from welding, grinding, or other activities.
- KCC 45355
- KCC 45355
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.