Kimberly-Clark KleenGuard Microporous Film Laminate Disposable - X-Large
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Disposable single-piece protective coverall garment made of white spunbond nonwoven fabric to help protect against liquids and particles
- Passes ASTM International F1670 testing for penetration of blood and bodily fluids
- Resists penetration of particles 0.3 microns and larger
- Low in lint for use in clean areas such as electronics manufacturing or paint booths
- Individually wrapped in flexible plastic for protection until use
- The Kleenguard A40 microporous film laminate liquid and particle protection coverall to-go is an individually wrapped disposable single-piece protective garment made of a white spunbond nonwoven fabric to help protect against liquids and particles. The material passes ASTM International F1670 testing for penetration of blood and bodily fluids, and resists penetration of particles 0.3 microns and larger. This coverall is low in lint, making it suitable for use in clean areas such as electronics manufacturing or paint booths.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.