Kimberly Clark Safety 44322 Polypropylene A40 Hooded Coveralls, Medium (Pack of 25)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- KleenGuard A40 polypropylene coveralls are made of a breathable lightweight spunbonded polypropylene fabric that keeps workers cool and comfortable in a wide range of work situations from food processing to manufacturing and general maintenance. Coveralls adhere to ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standard and passes ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and body fluids. Garment also passes NFPA 99 for anti-static materials. Coveralls feature a zipper front for easy on/off and elastic hood, wrist and ankles for increased protection. Applications include fiberglass manufacturing, tank cleaning, liquid handling and pressure washing.
- Kimberly Clark Safety
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.