Kingston 112CR Series Stainless Steel Safety Valve - 1/2" NPT Male
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- All stainless steel construction
- Electroless Nickel plated stem
- Every safety valve is set and tested at the factory
- Heavy duty construction for lasting performance
- 75 psi Set Pressure
- The Kingston Model 112CR Stainless Steel Safety Valve is an ASME Code Certified, precision machined all stainless steel valve with a hard seat. This valve supports ASME Code applications up to 300 psi. Its all stainless steel construction is well suited to even the harshest conditions. Brass versions of the Kingston Model 112C are available in straight brass or electroless nickel plating. Any version of the Kingston Model 112C Safety Valve can be delivered with an ASME certified steam rating. The Kingston Model 112CR, like every Kingston Safety Valve, is set and tested at factory for quality and dependability
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.