Kit King USA Cat/Caterpillar Aftermarket Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2" Rod & 4" Bore
- Caterpillar Equipment Types Backhoe Loader, Hystat Tractors, Integrated Tool Carrier, Motor Grader, Soil Compactor, Track Loader, Track-Type Tractor, Wheel Loader, Wheel Scraper, Wheel Tractor
- Compatible Models 12H/K/M, 14G/H/M, 16G/H/M, 120K/M, 140G/H/K/M, 160H/K/M, 446/B/D, 450E, 613C/G, 815B/F, 924H, 933/C/LGP, 928G, 939/C, 953C, 963B/C, D3C/LGP, D4C/LGP, D4H LGP/XL, D5C/LGP, D5H, D5M/LGP, D5N, IT24F, IT28F, IT28G & More
- Typical Hydraulic Applications Blade Tip, Bucket, Dozer Angling, Lift, Multipurpose, Ripper, Tilt
- Fits Caterpillar Cylinder Models 100-7844, 105-2808, 113-7754, 119-1852, 121-4266, 127-3020, 134-1380, 134-1381, 134-1385, 149-4362, 180-9338, 3G-0881, 3G-9892, 4T-9387, 7J-9920, 8J-8498, 9T-3198, 9T-8252, 9T-8944, 9T-9558 and More
- Kit King USA cylinder seal kit that contains necessary seals for a hydraulic cylinder reseal. All parts are quality checked and protected by a poly bag to ensure they are ready for your professional repair and install. Be sure to double check part number with OEM before purchase for your intended application. Picture is of the actual kit, but some part variation may occur due to part upgrades or various suppliers. Kit King USA kits meet or exceed OEM specifications, provide great performance and wear life, and are paired specifically for your application. Put our kits to the test on your next hydraulic repair.
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Urethane , PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) , Nylon
- Max Rod Outside Diameter: 2 inches
- Outside Diameter: 4 inches
- Kit King USA
- Hydraulic Cylinder Seal Kit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.