Knight Carbide 3/4" Double-Sided Chipbreaker Turning Insert - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Premium carbide substrate designed for cast iron
- Premium AlCrN coating for increased wear resistance
- All inserts must pass our stringent quality procedures
- Cut type - medium roughing
- 80 degrees diamond shape
- Knight Carbide general purpose premium carbide substrate turning insert is designed for cast iron. Premium AlCrN coating for increased wear resistance. All inserts must pass our stringent quality procedures. Cut type - medium roughing. 80 degrees diamond shape.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: AlCrN
- Number of Items: 10
- Shape: Diamond
- Corner Radius: 0.046 inches
- Cut Type: Roughing
- Cutting Angle : 80 Degrees
- Thickness: 0.250 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.75 inches
- Knight Carbide
- CNMG643-GP KC2TM
- Turning Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.