Knight Carbide 3/8"Size Polished Solid Carbide Turning Insert - Pack of 10
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Premium carbide substrate designed for cast iron
- Premium AlCrN coating for increased wear resistance
- All inserts must pass our stringent quality procedures
- 35 degrees diamond shape
- Cut type finishing
- Knight Carbide general purpose premium carbide substrate turning insert is designed for cast iron. Premium AlCrN coating for increased wear resistance. All inserts must pass our stringent quality procedures.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Polished
- Shape: Diamond
- Compatible Devices: All ANSI Standard turning holders requiring a VNMP33 Insert
- Corner Radius: 0.015 inches
- Cutting Angle: 35 Degrees
- Cutting Direction: Neutral
- Manufacturer Grade: KC2
- Outside Diameter: 0.375 inches
- Rake Type: Negative
- Thickness: 0.1875 inches
- Style Name: VNMP
- Knight Carbide
- Turning Insert
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.