KnKut KK12-1-5/16 1-5/16-Inch Fractional Silver and Deming Performance Drill
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- KnKut Silver & Deming 1/2-Inch Reduced Shank Performance Drills feature a 135 Degree split point for fast penetration and accurate starting without the need of a center punch. Made of Hi-Molybdenum tool steel with the body and clearance surface treated for maximum lubricity. Space age Nitro-Carbonized steel withstands higher drilling tempretures while maintaining sharpness. Precision ground point, flutes, body clearance and drill diameter give you the ultimate in accuracy and performance. Recommended for use in work-hardened grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications. 3 Flats on Shank.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.