Kuriyama Kuri Tec Polyethylene, Orange, 0.17 inches ID, 1/4 inches OD, 0.04 inches Wall, 1000 feet Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Kuri Tec linear low density industrial grade colored polyethylene tubing for general industrial applications. Construction: Linear low density polyethylene tubing. Compliance: RoHS (15) requirements. Applications: Transfer of air and liquids in industrial applications. Humidifier fill lines. For outdoor uses where exposure to sunlight occurs. Air conditioning drain lines. Instrument air lines. Working pressure: 140 psi at 70 degrees F and 60 psi at 122 degrees F. 1000 feet spool length.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.