Lakeland MicroMax NS Microporous General Purpose Hood - Pk of 250 - White
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Elastic face, covers shoulders, one size
- Come with serged seam and white color
- Excellent barrier to dry particulates, aerosols, and liquids
- Light weight and economical
- Strong wet or dry
- Lakeland MicroMax NS Microporous general purpose hood. Microporous protection from dirt, grease, grime and light chemical splash. This line of general purpose protective clothing can be used in work environments where hazardous or nonhazardous contaminants may be present. Very economical and lightweight, MicroMAX NS features high MVTR and is breathable for worker comfort. MicroMAX NS is strong, wet or dry, perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes and spills are present.
- Strip tensile (MD): 11.3 pounds
- Strip tensile (XD): 6 pounds
- Tensile strength (MD): 24.4 pounds
- Tensile strength (XD): 16.2 pounds
- Trap/tear (MD): 10.8 pounds
- Trap/tear (XD): 5.4 pounds
- Ball burst: 25.1 pounds
- Taber abrasion: 1062 cycles
- Mocon-breathability: 5031
- Air permeability: less-than 0.62 cfm per square feet
- Surface resistivity: greater-than 10,10, hydroststic resistance: 127 cfm
- Microporous Hood
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.