LAPCO CVFRD7OR-LAR TL Lightweight 100-Percent Cotton Flame Resistant Deluxe Coverall, Orange, Large, Tall
A true treasure hunter from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- LAPCO's 7-Ounce flame resistant coveralls are made from 7-Ounce 100-Percent cotton orange twill fabric from Carolina Performance. Features triple needle stitching on the inseam, outside seam, and arm seams for extra reinforcement, elastic on the waist, and hidden snaps on the cuff and pant legs. There is a pencil pocket on the left arm and a zipper front pocket and zipper left back pocket to keep items secure. LAPCO's flame resistant coveralls are designed to be comfortable and durable. LAPCO's premiere line of flame resistant clothing, including flame resistant coveralls, is designed to keep welders, electric utility, oil and gas and other industrial workers safe in the unlikely event of a flash fire, electric arc or some other accident. Flame resistant clothing like flame resistant coveralls reduce burn injuries, help ensure adequate time to escape a fire and improve chances of survival in a true catastrophe. All fabric is guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- CVFRD7OR-LAR TL
- CVFRD7OR-LAR TL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.