Legris 3889 56 14 Stainless Steel 316 Push to Connect Fitting
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 90-degree male elbow to connect a tube to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Push-to-connect tube connection on one end and male NPT threads on the other end
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Handles pressures up to 435 psi (30 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +120 degrees C (-4 to +248 degrees F)
- Meets RoHS, FDA standard, and 1935/2004/EC specifications
- Size: 1/4" Tube OD x 1/4" NPT Male
- This Legris 3889 90-degree elbow, or "ell," is a 316 stainless steel push-to-connect fitting that connects a tube to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle. It has a push-to-connect tube connection on one end and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipes. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel.
- Parker Legris
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.