Legris 3889 56 14 Stainless Steel 316 Push to Connect Fitting
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 90-degree male elbow to connect a tube to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle
- Push-to-connect tube connection on one end and male NPT threads on the other end
- 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel
- Handles pressures up to 435 psi (30 bar) and an operating temperature range of -20 to +120 degrees C (-4 to +248 degrees F)
- Meets RoHS, FDA standard, and 1935/2004/EC specifications
- Size: 1/4" Tube OD x 1/4" NPT Male
- This Legris 3889 90-degree elbow, or "ell," is a 316 stainless steel push-to-connect fitting that connects a tube to a female threaded connection at a 90-degree angle. It has a push-to-connect tube connection on one end and male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other end for connecting to male threaded pipes. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made of 316 stainless steel for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel.
- Parker Legris
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.