Legris Compression Union Tee Tube - Brass - Size: 12mm (0104 12 00)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Branch tee connects three tubes
- Fitting connects to tubing on all ends
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Ferrule compression fitting for a leak-resistant seal
- For use with copper, nylon, or plastic tubing
- Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Compression fittings do not require tools or sealants, and are useful in installations where a heat source, such as a soldering torch, is prohibited. When purchasing fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
- 0104 12 00
- 0104 12 00
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.