Liberty X-Grip High-Performance Polyethylene Fiber Nitrile Palm Coated Glove, Cut Resistant, X-Large, Black (Pack of 12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Liberty high-performance black foam nitrile palm coated highly cut resistant glove. X-Grip is a polyurethane palm-coated glove made from a highly cut-resistant fiber called Wooltran. This remarkably strong fiber is extremely durable and is engineered for maximum cut resistance with exceptional CPPT result. Ambidextrous with an embossed grip for a variety of uses. Cut resistant gloves are specially designed to provide the maximum protection for our work force from direct contact with sharp edges such as sheet metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics and other objects. The level of cut resistance can be improved by using various high performing materials. The performance characteristics of these cut resistant gloves are also affected by the thickness of the weight of the shell and the coatings on the surface. The purpose for the coatings on the outside of these gloves is to enhance the grip and abrasion protection in various applications. Palm coated gloves have better dexterity and breathability in warmer climates offering more air circulation on the hand and have better grip on the palm area. High performance engineered yarn is specially designed to provide the protection for our work force. Salt and pepper engineered glove comes with 13-gauge high-performance polyethylene fiber/shell and extended knit wrist cuff. X-large size.
- Liberty Glove & Safety
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.