Liberty X-Grip Polyurethane Palm Coated Glove with 13-Gauge Wooltran Polyester Shell, Cut Resistant, 2X-Small, Gray (Pack of 12)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Liberty X-grip polyurethane palm coated gloves. Protection against cut, abrasions and hazardous materials. Soft fibers offer excellent flexibility and dexterity. High tensile strength with low weight. Seamless construction provides better fit for long term use. Durable, lasts through multiple launderings. Protection from sheet metal, steel and glass. Salt and pepper shell. X-Grip is a polyurethane palm-coated glove made from a highly cut-resistant fiber called Wooltran. This remarkably strong fiber is extremely durable, and is engineered for maximum cut resistance with exceptional CPPT result. Mainly used as a coating in knit gloves. It offers great dexterity, softness and strength with a comfortable fit. Resistant to oils, solvents, greases, gasoline and more. Many polyurethane coated gloves offers to protect from minor cuts and scrapes. XX-Small size. Gray color.
- Liberty Glove & Safety
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.