Loos Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Nylon Coated 7x19 Strand Core - Natural
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Natural-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Galvanized steel is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects the underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance
- Galvanized steel remains ductile over long work periods, and usually has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel
- Nylon coating has excellent abrasion resistance, and resists crushing and cracking
- 7x19 strand core is more flexible and fatigue-resistant than 7x7 class construction
- Galvanized steel nylon-coated wire rope with 7x19 standard construction can be used over pulleys, rigging, winches, in exercise equipment, and garage door mechanics. This wire rope is natural-colored for ease of recognition. Galvanized steel wire rope is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects the underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance. This strong material remains ductile over long work periods, and has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.