Loos Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Nylon Coated 7x7 Strand Core - Orange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Orange-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Stainless steel 18-8 is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation
- Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres
- Nylon coating has excellent abrasion-resistance, and resists crushing and cracking
- 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions
- Nylon-coated, stainless steel wire rope with 7x7 standard construction is commonly used in pulleys, and in aircraft and automotive controls. This wire rope is orange-colored for ease of recognition. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, resists scaling, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.