Loos Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Nylon Coated 7x7 Strand Core - Red
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Red-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Galvanized steel is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects the underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance
- Galvanized steel remains ductile over long work periods, and usually has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel
- Nylon coating has excellent abrasion resistance, and resists crushing and cracking
- 7x7 strand core is stronger, but less flexible, than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions
- Galvanized steel nylon-coated wire rope with 7x7 standard construction is commonly used in pulleys, and in aircraft and automotive controls. This wire rope has a red color for ease of recognition. Galvanized steel wire rope is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance. This strong material remains ductile over long work periods, and has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.