Loos Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Vinyl Coated 7x7 Strand Core - Orange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Orange-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Galvanized steel is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance
- Galvanized steel remains ductile over long work periods, and usually has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel
- Vinyl [Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)]-coating is a hard, durable plastic that resists most chemicals and has excellent dimensional stability for ease of operation
- 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions
- Galvanized steel vinyl-coated wire rope with 7x7 standard construction is commonly used in pulleys, and in aircraft and automotive controls. This wire rope is orange-colored for ease of recognition. Galvanized steel wire rope is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance. This strong material remains ductile over long work periods, and has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel. Vinyl, also called Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), is corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and has high strength.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.