Loos Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Zinc Galvanized 8200 lbs Breaking Strength
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Galvanized steel is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance
- Galvanized steel remains ductile over long work periods, and usually has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel
- 1x19 strand core has one strand of wire rope with 19 wires in each strand, formed helically around a strand core
- 1x19 strand core has abrasion-resistance and is minimally flexible
- Can be used for rigging, hoisting, push-pull, and guying applications
- Galvanized steel wire rope with 1x19 standard construction is commonly used for rigging, hoisting, push-pull, and guying applications. Galvanized steel wire rope is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance. This strong material remains ductile over long work periods, and has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel. 1x19 strand core has one strand of wire rope with nineteen wires in each strand, formed helically around a strand core. 1x19 strand core is offers abrasion-resistance, and is minimally flexible.
- Wire rope, also called wire cable, is an assembly of wire strands formed helically around a central core. It is used for pulling, lifting, rigging, hoisting, and motion-control applications most commonly found in the manufacturing, marine, oil, mining, fiber-optics, aircraft, automotive accessory, and construction industries. A combination of characteristics including material, finish, construction, diamet
- Product Specifications
- Breaking Strength:8200 pounds
- Outside Diameter:1/4 inches
- Overall Length:50 feet
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Loos & Co.
- Part Number:123
- Material Type:Steel
- Exterior Finish:Zinc Galvanized
- Number of Items:1
- Outside Diameter:[ N/A ] inches
- Standard Construction:1x19 Strand
- System of Measurement:Inch
- UNSPSC Code:31150000
- Loos & Co.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.