Loos Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Zinc Galvanized 8200 lbs Breaking Strength
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Galvanized steel is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance
- Galvanized steel remains ductile over long work periods, and usually has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel
- 1x19 strand core has one strand of wire rope with 19 wires in each strand, formed helically around a strand core
- 1x19 strand core has abrasion-resistance and is minimally flexible
- Can be used for rigging, hoisting, push-pull, and guying applications
- Galvanized steel wire rope with 1x19 standard construction is commonly used for rigging, hoisting, push-pull, and guying applications. Galvanized steel wire rope is coated with a thin layer of zinc that protects underlying material from corrosion and provides rust resistance. This strong material remains ductile over long work periods, and has a higher breaking strength than stainless steel. 1x19 strand core has one strand of wire rope with nineteen wires in each strand, formed helically around a strand core. 1x19 strand core is offers abrasion-resistance, and is minimally flexible.
- Wire rope, also called wire cable, is an assembly of wire strands formed helically around a central core. It is used for pulling, lifting, rigging, hoisting, and motion-control applications most commonly found in the manufacturing, marine, oil, mining, fiber-optics, aircraft, automotive accessory, and construction industries. A combination of characteristics including material, finish, construction, diamet
- Product Specifications
- Breaking Strength:8200 pounds
- Outside Diameter:1/4 inches
- Overall Length:50 feet
- Specification for this product family
- Brand Name:Loos & Co.
- Part Number:123
- Material Type:Steel
- Exterior Finish:Zinc Galvanized
- Number of Items:1
- Outside Diameter:[ N/A ] inches
- Standard Construction:1x19 Strand
- System of Measurement:Inch
- UNSPSC Code:31150000
- Loos & Co.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.