Loos Stainless Steel 302/304 Wire Rope - 7x7 Strand Core - 50'
No reviews found
- Black-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Stainless steel 18-8 is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation
- Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres
- Vinyl [Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)]-coating is a hard, durable plastic that resists most chemicals and has excellent dimensional stability for ease of operation
- 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions
- Stainless steel 18-8, vinyl-coated wire rope with 7x7 standard construction can be used over pulleys, rigging, winches, in exercise equipment, and garage door mechanics. This wire rope is black-colored for ease of recognition. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, resists scaling, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel is a common, versatile material used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres. Vinyl, also called Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), is corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and has high strength. It resists reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons. It is flexible, and is resistant to weather and ultra-violet (UV) rays. Vinyl coating is a hard, durable plastic that resists most chemicals, has excellent dimensional stability, and can be sterilized. It resists oil, absorbs low levels of moisture, and is non-conductive. 7x7 standard construction strand core has seven strands of wire rope with seven wires in each strand, and is formed helically around a strand core. 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions.
- Part Number: SC06377M1VB
- Material Type Stainless Steel
- Breaking Strength: 480 pounds
- Color: Black
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Coated
- Grade: 302/304
- Outside Diameter: 1/16 " coated to 3/32 inches
- Overall Length: 100 feet
- Standard Construction: 7x7 Strand Core
- System of Measurement: Inch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.