Loos Stainless Steel 302/304 Wire Rope - 7x7 Strand Core - 50'
A clever deal seeker from NM snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Black-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Stainless steel 18-8 is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation
- Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres
- Vinyl [Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)]-coating is a hard, durable plastic that resists most chemicals and has excellent dimensional stability for ease of operation
- 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions
- Stainless steel 18-8, vinyl-coated wire rope with 7x7 standard construction can be used over pulleys, rigging, winches, in exercise equipment, and garage door mechanics. This wire rope is black-colored for ease of recognition. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, resists scaling, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel is a common, versatile material used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres. Vinyl, also called Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), is corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and has high strength. It resists reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons. It is flexible, and is resistant to weather and ultra-violet (UV) rays. Vinyl coating is a hard, durable plastic that resists most chemicals, has excellent dimensional stability, and can be sterilized. It resists oil, absorbs low levels of moisture, and is non-conductive. 7x7 standard construction strand core has seven strands of wire rope with seven wires in each strand, and is formed helically around a strand core. 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions.
- Part Number: SC06377M1VB
- Material Type Stainless Steel
- Breaking Strength: 480 pounds
- Color: Black
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl Coated
- Grade: 302/304
- Outside Diameter: 1/16 " coated to 3/32 inches
- Overall Length: 100 feet
- Standard Construction: 7x7 Strand Core
- System of Measurement: Inch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.