Loos Stainless Steel 302/304 Wire Rope - Red
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Natural-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Stainless steel 18-8 is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation
- Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres
- Nylon coating has excellent abrasion-resistance, and resists crushing and cracking
- 7x7 strand core is stronger but less flexible than 6x19 and 6x36 class constructions
- Nylon-coated stainless steel wire rope with 7x7 standard construction is used in pulleys, and in aircraft and automotive controls. This wire rope is black-colored for ease of recognition. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, resists scaling, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres.
- Loos & Co
- Wire Rope
- Wire Rope
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.