Loos Stainless Steel Wire Rope Nylon Coated 7x19 Strand Core - Orange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Orange-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Stainless steel 18-8 is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation
- Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, in and saline atmospheres
- Nylon coating has excellent abrasion-resistance, and resists crushing and cracking
- 7x19 strand core is more flexible and fatigue-resistant than 7x7 class construction
- Nylon-coated, stainless steel wire rope with 7x19 standard construction can be used over pulleys, rigging, winches, in exercise equipment, garage door mechanics, and for yachting ropes and control cables. This wire rope is orange-colored for ease of recognition. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, resists scaling, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.