Loos Stainless Steel Wire Rope Vinyl Coated 7x19 Strand Core - Orange
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Orange-colored wire rope for ease of recognition
- Stainless steel 18-8 is corrosion-resistant, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation
- Stainless steel is a versatile material, commonly used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres
- Vinyl [Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)]-coating is a hard, durable plastic that resists most chemicals and has excellent dimensional stability for ease of operation
- 7x19 strand core is strong and more flexible and fatigue-resistant than 7x7 class construction
- Stainless steel 18-8, vinyl-coated wire rope with 7x19 standard construction can be used over pulleys, rigging, winches, in exercise equipment, and garage door mechanics. This wire rope is orange-colored for ease of recognition. Stainless steel 304, also called 18-8, is corrosion-resistant, resists scaling, and withstands high temperatures for a wide range of operation. Stainless steel is a common, versatile material used in a wide variety of applications, and in saline atmospheres. Vinyl, also called Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), is corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and has high strength.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.