M B X101-16 Class125 90
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to male pipes
- Made from brass, for machinability and higher corrosion resistance than steel
- National Pipe Taper (NPT) thread for compatibility with a range of threads
- More economical than steel
- This 90-degree elbow is a class 125 brass pipe fitting with two female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded ends for connecting pipes and fittings. The 90-degree elbow changes flow direction between male pipes or fittings. This class 125 fitting has NPT threading for creating a tighter seal than straight threads and is made from brass, which is more economical, machinable, and offers greater corrosion resistance than steel. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure. This fitting meets standards ANSI/ASME B16.15, ASME B1.20.1, ASTM B584, and ALLOY C83600 for quality assurance.
- Size: 1 inches
- LowerTemperature Range: -20 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall Length: 1 1/2 inches
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Brass
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Pressure Rating Class: 125
- Shape: 90 Degree Elbow
- Merit Brass
- Female Brass Pipe Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.