M B X110-02 Class 125 Cross 1/8" NPT FemaleBrass Pipe Fitting - 25 Pk
No reviews found
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) thread for fitting around pipes
- Made from brass for machinability and higher corrosion resistance than steel
- NPT thread for compatibility with a range of threads
- More economical than steel
- This class 125 cross-shaped brass pipe fitting has four National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded female ends for connecting and branching a total of four pieces of male pipe. It has NPT threading for creating tighter seals than straight threads. The class 125 cross is made from brass, which is more economical, machinable, and offers greater corrosion resistance than steel. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure. This fitting meets standards ANSI/ASME B16.15, ASME B1.20.1, ASTM B584, and ALLOY C83600 for quality assurance.
- Shape: Cross
- LowerTemperature Range : -20 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range : 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Brand Name: Small Parts
- Number of Items: 1
- Material Type: Brass
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Pressure Rating Class: 125
- Merit Brass
- Female Brass Pipe Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.