M2x72 Viton 75A Durometer 72mm ID 76mm OD 2mm O-Ring - Black - Pk of 25
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A
- Round cross-section provides a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- For use across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C)
- This metric O-ring is made of black Viton and has a durometer of 75A, a round cross-section, and can be used across a wide temperature range (-15 degrees F/-26 degrees C to 400 degrees F/205 degrees C). Designed for use in a wide variety of sealing applications. Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) has heat, fuel, and chemical resistance and is compatible for use with non-flammable hydraulic fuels, silicone oil, chlorinated hydrocarbons (trichlorethylene), aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene) and aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane). It works well in high vacuum environments and is vulnerable to low molecular organic acids, ammonia gas, alkalis, amines, glycol-based brake fluids, and super-heated steam. The durometer hardness of this Viton O-ring is 75A. Durometers measure the hardness of a material and its resistance to permanent indentation. A higher durometer value indicates greater resistance to indentation. On a scale of 0 to 100, a value of 0 indicates that a sample was completely penetrated, w
- Material Type: Viton
- Size: M2
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Cross Section Shape: round
- Durometer: 75A
- Hardness: 75A
- Inside Diameter: 72 mm
- Nominal Width: 2 millimeters
- Outside Diameter: 76 mm
- Overall Width: 2 mm
- Shape: Round
- Small Parts
- Plumbing O-Ring
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.