Magafor 413 Series Cobalt Steel Round Shank Single-End Countersink
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Creates a 120-degree countersink that accepts a rivet so it sits flush with the surface
- Zero-flute design has a single flute through the center of the tip for reduced vibration and a smooth finish in lightweight metals like aluminum and plastic
- Cobalt steel maintains the tool's toughness and hardness in high drilling temperatures
- Uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating
- Single-ended tool has a round shank that accommodates most drill chucks
- The Magafor 413 series cobalt steel single-end countersink with uncoated (bright) finish creates a 120-degree conical opening that accepts a rivet so it sits flush with the surface. The zero-flute design has a single flute through the center of the tip, rather than spiraled around the tip, for reduced vibration and a smooth finish in lightweight metals like aluminum and plastic. It is often used for deburring applications. Cobalt steel maintains the tool's toughness and hardness in high drilling temperatures. The uncoated finish has no additional surface treatment or coating. The tool has a single cutting end and a round shank that accommodates most drill chucks.
- Single-End Countersink
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.