Magafor 4833 Series Cobalt Steel Single-End Countersink TiN Coating.
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Creates a 120-degree countersink that accepts a rivet so it sits flush with the surface
- Three flutes provide better chip clearance than four flutes to prevent clogging
- Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel when cutting hard materials
- TiN coating offers better wear resistance and a longer tool life than an uncoated countersink
- Single-ended tool has a round shank that accommodates most drill chucks
- The Magafor 4833 series cobalt steel single-end countersink with a TiN coating creates a 120-degree conical opening that accepts a rivet so it sits flush with the surface. Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel when cutting hard materials, and maintains the tool's toughness and hardness in high drilling temperatures. The titanium nitride (TiN) coating offers increased hardness for better wear resistance and a longer tool life than an uncoated countersink. The tool has a single cutting end and a round shank that accommodates most drill chucks.
- Countersinks are fluted cutting tools that cut a conical or gradually widened opening for a hole into the surface of a workpiece, which provides a seat for a screw or rivet head. They are also used to create center holes for a machine center, deburr surfaces, and enlarging existing holes. The countersink's body diameter should be the same size or larger than what is being countersunk.
- Magafor manufactures precision
- TiN Coating.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.